"For those nostalgic souls who listen to Lou reed vinyls over and over"
The inspiration behind this art comes from the Lou Reed song, Walk on the wild side which was inspired by Andy Warhols world at the factory and all his superstars inside. Designed on cream card using a hand printed shadow which makes each print individual and unique.
Printed using risograph a unique method of printing which bridges the gap between analogue and digital production.
All in the details
* Sold without frame
* Size A3 (297 x 420 mm)
* Colour cream base with black text and retro red splash of colour.
* Designed by Fanclub owners and sisters, Johanna and Felicity.
* Printed in the UK by Nottingham local creative printers, Dizzy Ink
* Printing using Risograph (A digital duplicator) a unique method of printing which bridges the gap between analogue and digital production and gives a retro haze to every copy, it’s also better for the environment
* Handled with care and shipped in a cardboard envelope
* Please note colour my slightly vary in real life vs screen colour.